5G Day of Action tomorrow noon to 1:30 pm, May 15th in Downtown Napa and San Rafael

saraha...@aol.com

May 14, 2019, 1:59:46 PM5/14/19
to osc_eart...@googlegroups.com

May 15th, Sonoma County 5G Day of Action: Rally and March! Dwight Murray Plaza, 1st St. between Coombs and Main, Downtown Napa, 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm

https://patch.com/california/napavalley/calendar/event/20190515/555881/5g-day-of-action-rally-and-march

5G Day of Action Marin County San Rafael Downtown Plaza 1000 4th Street San Rafael, California 94901 May 15, 2019 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm

AMERICANS FOR RESPONSIBLE TECHNOLOGY has initiated a National Day of Action to focus attention on the health crisis threatening the well-being of our children, ourselves and the environment.

Rally and march by concerned citizens, starting at Downtown Dwight Murray Plaza and ending in front of Napa City Hall, calling on our City officials to stop the deployment of 5G "small" cell wireless antennas in residential areas until the technology has been proven safe.

Please join us, and bring a sign if possible! Here are sign ideas and posters ready to print:https://www.americansforresponsibletech.org/signs?fbclid=IwAR2quNaQ0QY6ECHUnVAI5MWQMoOU5WzOW8xZZ2jFMs_1sbRZTfoFTIOwUj0

5G Crisis Day of Action May 15 also at San Rafael Downtown Plaza 1000 4th Street San Rafael, California 94901 May 15, 2019 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm, organized by Vicki Sievers

Hundreds of scientific studies have shown that long-term exposure to wireless microwave radiation causes biological harm, overwhelming the body's biological, chemical and electrical systems, and creating an opportunity for serious medical issues ranging from neurological problems and cognitive deficits to cancer. Children are more vulnerable to these effects, as their physiology is still developing.

Our children have a right to play in their yards and sleep in their beds without being subject to constant involuntary exposure to microwave radiation that could harm their health, and we have an obligation to protect them.

See the following website for a map of the over 50 cell towers slated for a neighborhood near you or someone you know: http://mystreetmychoice.com/napa.html

Three have already been permitted by the City at 1558 Trancas, 100 Gasser Dr, and Pueblo Ave. at the Wine Train tracks. We have to act quickly to stop them from being installed, harming those neighbors and setting a precedent for the rest of the City.

Let's stand together!
For further information, click here.