Fwd: Leonard Higgins Convicted in Montana

V Jacobi

Nov 26, 2017, 10:06:57 PM11/26/17
to Osc_earth Action

I hope to discuss Leonard's conviction with someone in person or by email sometime.  I am sad that the jurors, or at least one, did not know better...  I hope the sentence is very short... or ideally is community service on educating about heading towards climate solutions...

Nov 27, 2017, 12:02:02 AM11/27/17
to V Jacobi, Osc_earth Action
Very sad news about a hero of the Climate Change Action movement.  I also hope that his sentence will be very mild.  He is not the kind of person that our "justice"system needs to punish.

We must go beyond turning off valves of a petroleum pipeline or blocking bulldozers, we must create as many "Climate Change Free-Zones"as possible by convincing (or forcing, if necessary) our governments to totally embrace Climate Change Action at all levels and in all ways.

Love,

Jorge

"We are the ones we've been waiting for"

DECLARATION: "Climate Crisis Is Already A Major Disaster"