Film: The Need To GROW - free to view for a day or two

Hoai-An Truong

Sep 11, 2020, 4:36:59 AM9/11/20
to ClimateActivists-SC
The Need To GROW 2.jpg
The Need To GROW is a great movie about soil health and some very cool SOLUTIONS to problems with our agricultural system, some of which help us remove carbon from the atmosphere to address the climate crisis, and grow way more nutritious and delicious food.

You can also watch it on Kanopy, a streaming service available through your public library or university login. It's about 1.5 hours. (BTW I'm a big fan of the Food Revolution Network that is hosting this screening.)

SAVE THE SOIL,
SAVE THE WORLD.