Sunrise Movement Mtg - Pls share with young people you know!

Hoai-An

Sep 26, 2019, 3:13:14 AM9/26/19
to ClimateActivists-SC, OSC Earth Action, May 1st Coalition, AJR (Alliance for a Just Recovery)
A request came in yesterday:

Please share the upcoming general meeting of the Sunrise Movement in Sonoma County with any young people you know.

It's happening TOMORROW Thursday, Sept. 26 at the Arlene Francis Center in Santa Rosa at 6pm.

Thanks!

2019-09-26 Sonoma Sonoma Hub.jpg

Thanks!

#SunriseMovement #ActOnClimate

Sent by carrier pigeon

***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***

ALL HANDS ON DECK!
Climate Action: Do it for everyone you LOVE!

Food as Climate Action: Changing how we eat, how we farm
(carbon farming!), and reducing food waste are some of the
FASTEST and easiest ways to REVERSE climate change
.

#WeCanSolveThis: Surprising Solutions to The Climate Crisis
from Project Drawdown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH10qkL-SK0

Support Divestment & Public Banking to defund the fossil fuel
industry, protect indigenous and other at-risk communities
AND put money back into our local economy!

http://publicbanksantarosa.org

***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***

Hoai-An

Sep 26, 2019, 12:48:03 PM9/26/19
to ClimateActivists-SC, OSC Earth Action, May 1st Coalition, AJR (Alliance for a Just Recovery)
Additional update (from the event listing):   This general meeting is for anyone between the ages of 13-35 who want to be part of a nationwide movement of young people to stop climate change and create millions of good jobs in the process!