Save Point Reyes National Seashore! Webinar & Discussion July 1st at 6pm Wildlife vs Ranching on our National Seashore

Diane elise Gentile

Jun 28, 2020, 10:47:32 PM6/28/20
to OSC - Earth Action Campaign

Webinar & Discussion
 July 1st  at 6pm

Wildlife vs Ranching on Point Reyes National Seashore

Special Guest: James Coda

with Skyler Thomas

Environmental lawyer, James Coda has worked with the BLM and at Point Reyes during the time that Tule Elk were reintroduced to the park. He is also a professional wildlife and landscape photographer.

 Join a team of conservationists, biologists, and local leaders to share information about our backyard paradise and how it’s being threatened by pollution, habitat loss and giveaways to private industry.

 Listen in to find out how the National Park Service is proposing to further privatize our public land and what you can do to protect and restore the scenic and natural beauty of Point Reyes National Seashore for generations to come.

          RSVP REQUIRED

             To RSVP and learn more, see:

  https://form.jotform.com/201790784019964

Tule Elk Jim Coda.png