Sept. 8 Climate March - TWO Moments of Solidarity Planned!

1 view

Hoai-An

Sep 6, 2018, 8:34:06 PM9/6/18
to ClimateActivists-SC, OSC Earth Action, May 1st Coalition, divestment-california, Sonoma-NoDAPL, Anti-Racist Allies SC
Hi folks,

PREP for Sept 8 Climate March:

The organizers are planning TWO moments of crowd solidarity: a moment of silence at 11 AM, and a very short song at 2 PM. If you are going, read the attached flyer at the bottom for details. Please participate.

Also, WHENEVER the crowd chants or sings or cheers during the march, please put away your phones, put any conversations on hold and participate. It's way better for high energy photo ops. Thank you!

Please share with your mailing lists and on Facebook. Thanks!

Sep 7, 2018, 12:57:58 AM9/7/18
to ClimateActivists-SC, OSC Earth Action, May 1st Coalition, divestment-california, Sonoma-NoDAPL, Anti-Racist Allies SC
Here is a video of the 4-line song we will sing at 2 PM at the climate march:

--

Sent by carrier pigeon

***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***

ALL HANDS ON DECK!
Climate Action: Do it for everyone you LOVE!

​Food as Climate Action: Changing how we eat, how we farm, and
reducing food waste are some of the FASTEST and easiest ways to
reverse climate change​
​. ​https://www.facebook.com/groups/FACA.SC/

Support Divestment & Public Banking as a way to defund
fossil fuels, protect indigenous and other at-risk communities
AND put money back into our local economy!

http://publicbanksantarosa.org

Sonoma Solidarity with Standing Rock - http://sonomasolidarity.org
Because it's not over for Standing Rock! Or the rest of us working to
transition to a sustainable future!

***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***