Booth at Heirloom

1 view

Pamm Larry

Aug 15, 2018, 3:24:37 PM8/15/18
to OSC - Earth Action Campaign

Hello, Sonoma Friends:

We are doing a combined GMO Free USA, GMO Free CA (small section) and Good Food Brigade booth again this year at expo. We would love to partner with you guys to highlight stuff going on at the local-to-the-festival level.  I am in the process of making a flyer that explains how climate change and food are interrelated and what folks can do about it. It'll be modeled after the regenerative and resilient pages from the Good Food Brigade website.

I will share that when I started this project, I thought the Victory Garden 2.0 campaign would be important for the changing climate. I've since learned that we don't have nearly as much time as we thought we did so believe now that this effort is needed to provide an incentive to grow more food and hope that it helps some areas to survive what's coming...or as I say "so that podlettes of humanity will have more possibility of surviving")

We also need help with volunteer.  I'll be giving 100% organic cotton aprons (see attached...valued at $40) to all who volunteer for a shift..your choice of green, black or wine colored. It's a good one! :) Dates this year are the week after Labor day, not the week of so Sept. 11-13

Check out the schedule..some old tried and true folks speaking but they are bringing in a bunch of new folks,plus they are doing small round table groups on topics.   http://theheirloomexpo.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/2018SpeakerSchedule.pdf

Please call me at 530-570-6872 or email me at pa...@goodfoodbrigade.org and let me know.

Thanks and many blessings!!

Pamm Larry

Thanks!!