​Vote For The Corporate Hall Of Shame

Emerald

Aug 28, 2018, 4:23:11 AM8/28/18
Vote For The Corporate Hall Of Shame

I voted for:
#1 Bayer because they built Auschwitz, Nuremburg, and the other concentration camps to use slave labor to start their pharmaceutical company and then passed them on to Hitler in WWII. They started out evil and they still are!
#2 Nestle is tied with Bayer for my #1 for genocide in Africa by promoting their powdered baby formula in communities without clean water or money to buy formula causing epidemics of infant deaths. They told the World Health Org that they stopped after being ordered to but they lied about it. They still make major efforts to get a formula bottle into a newborn's mouth as fast as possible in every hospital because a baby will not nurse if it has had formula first. And you probably know that Nestle owns most of the water rights all over the planet. They own many of the bottled water companies including Perrier, San Pellegrino, Arrowhead, and many more and they exploit water resources in drought zones, on public land... they are ruthless.
#3 Shell Oil (although any of these could be my 3rd choice). I chose Shell because they have murdered whole indigenous tribes in Africa and around the world who organized against oil drilling on their land. Instead of spending money fighting these battles in courtrooms they just kill the entire tribe. Boycott Shell! Boycott all of these companies.