"We’ve Grossly Underestimated How Much Cow Farts Are Contributing to Global Warming"

Kamal Prasad

Sep 29, 2017, 5:30:25 PM9/29/17
to OSC - Earth Action Campaign

If methane numbers have been underestimated, it is very likely that so have nitrous oxide (300x more potent GHG) numbers and, as such, the total GHG contribution from all of animal agriculture. It doesn't matter if it's pasture-bred/raised, animal agriculture is wreaking havoc on the environment. The one action anyone can take to combat emissions from animal agriculture is to switch to organic, whole-foods plant-based foods.

How long will we continue to make excuses for our animal product consumption to the detriment of the planet and the billions of animal who are bred and suffer unnecessarily?

Jorge Rebagliati

Sep 29, 2017, 6:04:09 PM9/29/17
to Kamal Prasad, OSC - Earth Action Campaign
I totally agree with you Kamal and we need an umbrella Climate Crisis Action (A huge umbrella) to include important changes like the one you are proposing.  We are not going to solve the Climate Crisis if we only address some of the parts.  We must address the whole.

Love,

Jorge

"We are the ones we've been waiting for"

DECLARATION: "Climate Crisis Is Already A Major Disaster"