Please share: Join the Vegan contingent at the Sept 8 Climate March!

1 view

Hoai-An

Aug 22, 2018, 6:29:34 PM8/22/18
to Hope Bohanec, Ray Cooper, Sheryl Leighton, Kamal Prasad, Surabhi Konkar, OSC Earth Action, ClimateActivists-SC, May 1st Coalition
This is a post you can share. Warning: if you are forwarding it on Gmail, sometimes the images will not forward, even if they appear correctly in the forwarded message. Copy and paste doesn't always work the way you want it to either. It's better to delete and re-add each image. Images help people retain more information:

1) Right-click and download each image (the map at the bottom was surprisingly more popular on Twitter than the Indigenous postcard graphic!)

2) In the forwarded message, click where you want to insert the image (i.e. at top or bottom).

3) Click the CAMERA icon at the bottom of your message NOT the paperclip icon! Select the image you want to insert. Repeat for the 2nd image.

Voila! Feel free to edit, change, add your own words or use your own message entirely. Thank you!

Hi everyone,

I'm writing to ask you to join and help promote the vegan contingents that will be at the big #RiseForClimate March in San Francisco on Sept. 8. The Seed the Commons contingent will be supporting veganic farming (farming without animal inputs i.e. manure). I'm mostly helping promote the Plant-Powered Planet Protectors (P4 for short), as well as the climate march in general. (links below)

What does veganism have to do with climate? Switching to a plant-rich diet is ranked NUMBER 4 on the list of top solutions to REVERSE climate change. A plant-rich diet is literally one of the fastest ways to reverse climate change.

Get on the bus! Help us boost this message! 350 Bay Area is organizing SEVEN buses to the march for the general public. Buses leave from Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park/Cotati, Petaluma, and 3 locations in Marin to the march in SF! March for climate, social justice, immigration, families and much more. See bus info at the bottom.

How do you join up with the veganic contingent at the march? The P4 veganic contingent will meet up at 10 AM at Embarcadaro Plaza but I'm not sure our buses will arrive by 10. However, it should be easy to spot the big, black and white cow float that the Plant-Powered Planet Protectors (P4 for short) will be carrying at the climate march. (See above photo or on the first link below.)

Please share widely. We want to fill those buses! Thanks!

Here's the info.

Plant-Powered Planet Protectors (P4 for short) at the Climate March
There is a listing of all the organizations supporting this contingent on this page - Quite a few!

Veganic and Vegan Bloc At Rise for Climate, Jobs & Justice

Hosted by Seed the Commons

This is what I'm sharing on Facebook about the buses from Marin & Sonoma County:

RIDE THE BUS from 3 locations in Sonoma County and 3 locations in Marin to the march! #RiseForClimate!

Get your bus ticket ASAP! bit.ly/sonmarinrise

Any unfilled buses will be cancelled prior to the march, so don't wait - get your bus tickets now! #RiseCA!