Occupy Sonoma County presents TAKING ACTION! Strategies For Activists - May 7, 6 PM

Emerald

Apr 27, 2018, 7:21:39 AM4/27/18
to osc_eart...@googlegroups.com
Please share this announcement with your mailing lists. Download flyers from our website.​
​Thank you!​
Occupy Sonoma County presents                        - Taking Action! Effective strategies for                        individuals, groups, and communities
TAKING ACTION!
Effective Strategies For Individuals, Groups, and Communities

Monday, May 7, 6-9 PM
6:00 Vegan potluck (bring a dish to share)
7-9 Teach-In

Peace & Justice Center
467 Sebastopol Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401

Donation Requested

Pay-What-You-Can Plant Sale & Free Seed Exchange

This teach-­in is for activists and anyone who understands the problem and wants to focus on making our actions highly effective. We'll discuss a range of tactics (direct action, ballot initiatives, lobbying policymakers, boycott & divestment, etc.) within a larger context, focusing on overall strategy as well as the nuts and bolts of specific tactics, and related skills such as petitioning, community education, and media messaging.

Presenter Daniel Solnit is a labor and political organizer, trainer, and propagandist, with a focus on the psychology of social change movements. He is a long time activist skilled in creating successful strategies for campaigns that work!

For More Info: OccupySonomaCounty.org or call 707-877-6650
Join our Facebook event page at https://www.facebook.com/events/145622502941353/
707-877-6650
http://OccupySonomaCounty.org
(en español)

Occupy Sonoma County embraces the egalitarian, deep democracy principles of the Occupy Movement with a regional strategy for effectively organizing countywide social justice campaigns that are globally relevant.

To remove a secondary email address reply to this email with the word 'duplicate' in the subject line.
To be removed from the OSC mailing list, reply to this email with the word 'unsubscribe' in the subject line and include a brief explanation such as 'moved away'.