Fwd: Extinction Rebellion SF Bay Area - Stand Up For Black Lives Now

ยอดดู 1 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

Emerald

ยังไม่อ่าน,
17 มิ.ย. 2563 09:51:3417/6/63
ถึง Earth Action Campaign

Ways to show up and support Black Lives this weekend

We stand in solidarity with Black Lives

In the spirit of supporting our Allies and listening to Black voices, we are not holding our Online Regenerative Activism meeting this week. We encourage everyone to attend and support the following events (in person and virtual) and organizations honoring Juneteenth and the long fight for justice:

We hope to see you in the streets (in your Extinction Rebellion t-shirt!) or online in support of the calls for justice and change this weekend and beyond. There is no climate justice without racial justice.

Other ways to support Black-owned businesses and movements:

More Online Actions You Can Take This Week:

  • Sign this petition to eliminate Oakland School Police and reinvest in student support programs.
  • Join a Tweetstorm happening this Wednesday to stop Dakota Access Pipeline Doubling in Illinois.

Want to get more involved with XR SFBay?

We are self organized in Working Groups (Arts, Finance, Direct Action, The Talk, Mutual-Aid, Allyship, Media & Messaging) and Affinity Groups which can be based on interest, location or any combination of characteristics (for example: Peace Hive, Scientists for XR, etc.) We are all committed volunteers. Come join the rebellion!

See a description of the groups and how to join on our website.

With Love and Rage,
Extinction Rebellion SF Bay Area

Anne Cummings Jacopetti

ยังไม่อ่าน,
17 มิ.ย. 2563 18:45:0717/6/63
ถึง osc_eart...@googlegroups.com, Dena Allen, Christine Hoex, Laura Neish, cumm...@sonic.net, Sunny Galbraith, SoCoCAN!

Join the Poor People's Campaign's call for a Moral Revival!

--
www.OccupySonomaCounty.org

To select the daily digest or abridged version go to your membership settings.
---
DC Digital Gathering_JOIN_v14.pdf
ตอบทุกคน
ตอบกลับผู้สร้าง