Fwd: 100 Solutions to Reverse Global Warming

1 view

Veronica "Roni" Jacobi

Feb 6, 2020, 8:01:56 PM2/6/20

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 100 Solutions to Reverse Global Warming
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2020 22:10:36 +0000 (UTC)
From: Moms Across America <in...@momsacrossamerica.org>
To: Veronica Jacobi <vja...@sonic.net>

Moms Across America

Veronica --

At the start of the new year MAA committed to making 2020 the year of solutions...that means, in addition to implementing tangible solutions we have right now, it is also the time for developing a solution mentality that will move forward with us into the future. We are past the time for talking or thinking about change. It is a time for thoughtful, focused, energetic action to change our path and protect the future. Project Drawdown, a global research organization that identifies, reviews, and analyzes the most viable solutions to climate change, and shares these findings with the world, has created a clear path for us all. They have made it possible for each and every one of us to start now.

Read more...

Moms Across America
http://www.momsacrossamerica.com/

Together We are Stronger!
Click HERE and consider making a donation. Thank you!

Unsubscribe

Created with NationBuilder, the essential toolkit for leaders.