City commissions and committees

Bev Alexander

May 30, 2021, 7:18:43 PM5/30/21
Tomorrow  is the last day to apply for Petaluma commissions and committees. There is a form online that you can fill out an email to the city.

Two of the openings that might be of interest are on the Tree Committee and the Recreation, Music, and Parks Commission.

I have been thinking about openings on the committees and commissions for a while, but realized that it would be a better use of my time to put more energy into Protect Wild Petaluma. Hoping we can get some “enlightened“ people working with the city!

If you have trouble finding the link, let me know and I will send it to you.

Bev🌿
--

Beverly Alexander
Protect Wild Petaluma🌿