Fwd: Agenda for Climate Activists meeting Monday, 1/29, 7pm at PJC

Emerald

Jan 29, 2018, 7:19:47 AM1/29/18
to osc_eart...@googlegroups.com
Hello All-

We are looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow evening, 1/29, at the Peace and Justice Center, 7-9pm.

350 Sonoma agreed to facilitate this meeting.  I will be the lead facilitator (Sunny).  Laura will take notes.

Below is the agenda.

See you tomorrow!
Sunny
350 Sonoma

Jan. 29th Meeting:

7:00- Welcome

7:05: Introductions (name+ organization)

7:10: Overview of Agenda

  • Discussion guidelines:
    • Share the airtime (self monitor)
    • Be brief
    • If you agree: wiggle fingers

7:15 Decision-making for this meeting: 80% supermajority?  We will save for next meeting a discussion of how we want to make decisions as a group.

7:20

   Housekeeping:

  • Email list- Hoai-An
  • Group name voting (10 min):
    • Climate ________   __________  of Sonoma County
  • Sustainable Rebuild Campaign- updates and reflection (10 min)
  • Group campaigns? (5 min discussion)
  • Who would like to be the next group to facilitate?

7:50:  Short presentations from groups

  • Meatless May
  • North Bay Jobs with Justice
  • Public Banking
  • Schools for Climate Action
  • 350: Zero Waste, SB 100, Feb 8th
  • Climate Change Major Disasters Declaration

 Announcements from other groups

8:35- 9:00  Networking time