Urgent fire risk! Oppose AB 537 send sample message today to Asmbers on AB 537

1 view

saraha...@aol.com

May 24, 2021, 11:27:18 AM5/24/21
to osc_eart...@googlegroups.com

But now, with all of CA about to burn down (and i honestly and truly think it will if these bills go through), we have an equally, or even more compelling issue--extreme fire risk.   This script was sent out for San Francisco,  please send to your own Assembly members.  Extreme fire risk, plus shifts the legal costs of telecom to our local government for challenging any unsafe telecom application.  This is SO wrong!