NY Times: "...Some of fracking’s biggest skeptics are on Wall Street."

Hoai-An

Sep 25, 2018, 1:17:22 AM9/25/18
to divestment-california, OSC Earth Action, ClimateActivists-SC
From an email my brother-in-law sent to a Berkeley council member:

"Also noteworthy is that the fracking boom may be a bubble about to burst."

"Frackers haven’t proven that they can make money. “The industry has a very bad history of money going into it and never coming out..."

I LOVE IT!!!

Sep 25, 2018, 3:17:33 PM9/25/18
to c-o...@350kitty.net, divestment-california, OSC Earth Action, ClimateActivists-SC
Thank you Hoai-An.  Best news I have seen in a while.

Love,

Jorge

"We are the ones we've been waiting for"

DECLARATION: "Climate Crisis Is Already A Major Disaster"