EARTH ACTION MEETING ON MONDAY IS CANCELED

Emerald

Oct 13, 2017, 9:17:14 PM10/13/17
to osc_eart...@googlegroups.com
Several people in OSC have been evacuated and will not be able to attend the meeting.  Everyone is safe and no one in OSC has lost their home, but very few people are available to meet on Monday so I am canceling it.

Crucial Earth Action meeting business will be handled at the next OSC meeting on Monday, October 23rd.  Let me know if you have Earth Action business to include in that agenda.

The Sonoma County Climate Change Activists meeting on October 30th will happen, come hell or high water!  That's Monday, October 30th, 7-9 PM at the Peace & Justice Center, 467 Sebastopol Ave., Santa Rosa 95401.

Love,
Emerald

707-877-6650
http://OccupySonomaCounty.org
(en español)

Occupy Sonoma County embraces the egalitarian, deep democracy principles of the Occupy Movement with a regional strategy for effectively organizing county-wide social justice campaigns that are globally relevant.