Hoai-An

Dec 4, 2019, 11:58:02 PM12/4/19
to ClimateActivists-SC, OSC Earth Action
Hi folks,
I know you're not in South Bay - but it's our best chance to reduce transportation emissions in South Bay for the next YEAR. Transportation is the #1 source of emissions in the county. We could use your help!

Please sign this letter by Silicon Valley Youth Climate Action to the VTA board members by 3 PM tomorrow Thursday, Dec. 5 (click the link to the letter below).

And if you can come to the VTA (Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority) Board Meeting tomorrow Thursday, Dec. 5 and give a public comment asking for Measure B funds to be reallocated to *public transit*, that would be really awesome. I know some of you travel all the way to Sacramento (CalSTRS, etc.) and to San Francisco (BAAQMD, etc.) for your activism. I hope some of you can join us tomorrow night. More info below. Thank you! Please share with your networks. Thank you!