Public Banking Los Angeles Video

Shelly

Feb 9, 2018, 7:34:31 PM2/9/18
to Sonoma-NoD...@googlegroups.com, Occupy Sonoma County
Hello All,

Just in case you are looking for some riveting video to enjoy over popcorn on a Friday night, here is an excellent interview on Young Turks with Phoenix Goodman and Trinity Tran on the Public Banking movement in LA and believe me, they are on the move. I promise you will be inspired by their dynamic leadership and great work.

Here too is an excellent article that came out today on The Growing Movement to Create City Run Public Banks

In solidarity,

Shelly Browning

"The tallest oak in the forest was once just a little nut that held its ground." ~ Unknown