350Sonoma presents on April 18th, FIRE RECOVER six months in. Marty Bennet discusses the many faces of that recovery.

C. Hoex

Apr 11, 2018, 4:57:21 PM4/11/18
to Occupy Sonoma County, OSC - Earth Action Campaign

350 Sonoma’s mouthy meeting on April 18th.

Our recovery from the devastating  October wildfires will soon be six months old.  At 350 Sonoma's meeting on April 18th we will discuss the many faces of that recovery.  Marty Bennett, leader of Jobs for Justice, will help us understand what is happening on the ground at  this point.

Together, we will contrast  the  activities of Rebuild Northbay, a coalition of wealthy and powerful interests, with the goals of the the Just, Equitable, Sustainable Coalition, which has formed to provide an alternative direction. Our intent is to become clearer about the challenges ahead so that we can organize and communicate effectively to bring about the changes we envision. Don't miss this important conversation!

We will also have an update on the Zero Waste Initiative effort!

 JOIN US ON WED: APRIL 18TH AT THE PEACE & JUSTICE CENTER
 7 PM
 467 SEBASTOPOL AVE, SANTA ROSA 95401