Sonoma County March for Animals

1 view

Almira Tanner

Mar 4, 2019, 8:58:14 PM3/4/19
to osc_eart...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I want to invite you all to join hundreds of animal lovers in Sonoma County to demand justice, compassion, and freedom for all animals! The first ever Sonoma County March for Animals will take place at 12:30pm on Saturday March 30th at Old Courthouse Square in Santa Rosa.

Recently, repeated evidence of criminal animal cruelty has been exposed at factory farms in Sonoma County. Now, the nonviolent whistleblowers who exposed this cruelty are facing felony charges and years in prison. It’s time that we come together to take action and show the world that animal abuse and activist repression are not supported by the public. Let's march for a world where all animals are treated with respect, for their sake, for our sake, and for the planet's sake.

Find out more on Facebook here or by emailing alm...@directactioneverywhere.com.

Thanks,

--

Until Every Animal Is Free

Almira Tanner
Organizer | Direct Action Everywhere

Kamran Nayeri

Mar 4, 2019, 9:34:44 PM3/4/19
to Almira Tanner, 'Kamal Prasad' via OSC - Earth Action Campaign
Thanks, Almira. Yes, those concerned about and try to shine a light on the abuse of animals, especially farm animals, are labeled "eco-terrorist" and face criminal charges while those in uniform who gun down African Americans go free.

I will be at the march and publicize it widely.

For the Earth,

Kamran Nayeri,
editor: Our Place in the World

--
www.OccupySonomaCounty.org

To select the daily digest or abridged version go to your membership settings.
---

Kamran Nayeri