(UPDATED) Sonoma County Climate Activists Community Summit: IT'S UP TO US! Sunday March 15 1:30-6 pm, Santa Rosa

1 view

Emerald

Mar 7, 2020, 8:34:16 AM3/7/20
to SoCoCAN!
Please share this announcement with your mailing lists and friends.
If you have not registered, please do that now using this form.
Thank you!

Please RSVP here: FORM

Sonoma County Climate Activists Community Summit:

It's Up To Us!

Sunday, March 15, 1:30-6:00 PM

Odd Fellows Hall, 545 Pacific Ave., Santa Rosa 95404

(Off of Mendocino Ave. near SRJC) Additional parking is available at Community Market and other locations nearby

Bicycle Valet Service will be provided by Sonoma County Bicycle Coalition

Free with donations gratefully accepted Please RSVP here: FORM Your RSVP reserves guaranteed priority seating and faster admission. Pre-registration helps us to plan the event.

Speakers: Daily Acts Executive Director Trathen Heckman, Tayse Crocker of North Bay Organizing Project, Cory O’Gorman graduate student at Sonoma State University, Sonoma County Poet Laureate Maya Khosla, Elizabeth Kaiser of Singing Frogs Farm, Steve Birdlebough from Transportation and Land Use Coalition, Youth Leaders from Sunrise Movement including Nina Turner, Youth Leaders from Schools for Climate Action including Kate Roney and Christian Hernandez, Woody Hastings, Environmentalist of the Year, and County Supervisor Lynda Hopkins

The summit is a call to action, a call to connect, a call to build on common ground.

We call on concerned community members, students, and Sonoma County climate activist groups to attend.

We are the decision-makers and leaders of the local and global changes we must create.

Starting right here, right now. Together.

Please RSVP here: FORM

Join the event page on FACEBOOK

Sonoma County Climate Activist Network (SoCoCAN!)

SonomaC...@gmail.com

707-595-0320 (email contact preferred)

https://www.facebook.com/SonomaCountyCAN https://twitter.com/SonomaCAN