Pls support SB 582 (Stern), reduce emissions by 80% by 2030 - impactful bill

Hoai-An Truong

May 12, 2021, 3:03:06 AM5/12/21
to ClimateActivists-SC, OSC Earth Action, AJR (Alliance for a Just Recovery)
Hi folks,
I've signed on as an individual, and I've put in a request for Mothers Out Front CA to sign on. Senator Henry Stern is extremely dedicated to climate action. I hope you will sign on and/or get your organization(s) to sign on too. Thanks for all you do!

Hoai-An