Is anyone experiencing blank page - clicking patient name after query retrieve

ere...@cre8ip.com

Aug 15, 2016, 7:34:52 PM8/15/16
to Orthanc Users
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or has a solution. Orthanc works great. Can query using Radiant (excellent tool) and retrieve images without a problem. However login into the orthanc GUI itself ( http://myip:8042/app/explorer.html) Echo test successful doing a simple query all modalities from yesterday. I get a patient result, but when pressing on the patient the page goes blank (just header). If i then type the patient name under patients and click, then everything is ok. So issue is just with query retrieve.

Any ideas or experience is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Erez

Sébastien Jodogne

Aug 16, 2016, 4:44:02 AM8/16/16
to Orthanc Users, ere...@cre8ip.com
Hello,

I confirm the issue.

Please would you kindly introduce a bug report?

Regards,
Sébastien-

ere...@cre8ip.com

Aug 16, 2016, 8:55:08 AM8/16/16
to Orthanc Users, ere...@cre8ip.com

Thanks Sebastien. raised as issue 24

Sébastien Jodogne

Nov 6, 2016, 5:42:11 AM11/6/16
to Orthanc Users, ere...@cre8ip.com
Hello,

I have just pushed a changeset in the Orthanc mainline that might fix your issue:

Please could you try again? You will have to compile Orthanc from source, or to use Docker. A Docker build is currently in progress:

Sébastien-