Fwd: New version of the book " Cool, Awesome and Education"

Orijentiring savez Srbije

Jan 27, 2020, 2:50:44 PM1/27/20
to Orijentiring

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Од: Göran Andersson <byorien...@gmail.com>
Date: нед, 26. јан 2020. у 08:19
Subject: New version of the book " Cool, Awesome and Education"
To: Göran Andersson <byorien...@gmail.com>

Updated version of “Cool, Awesome and Educational”; Orienteering at school for ages 6-15

For two years ago I got a lot of requests from many people to put Part 1 and Part 2 together into one book. The 84-pages book has now been rewritten and extended to 88 pages with more exercises regarding Maze Orienteering and other kind of activities.

I hope the book contains many inspirational exercises to make orienteering and navigation as a fun and interesting experience at school. I hope many teachers, instructors and youth coaches are delighted to use this book to teach the students in orienteering and navigation skills.

The link to the web version is as follow:

https://issuu.com/byorienteering/docs/cool_book_ages6-15_english_web_final

More information

Please find more information at www.byorienteering.se

The front page of the book is attached.

Med vänlig hälsning/Best regards

--
Orijentiring savez Srbije-Serbian Orienteering Federation
Palmira Toljatija 5, lokal 143 L, 11070 Novi Beograd, Beograd, SERBIA

Vlada republike Srbije - Ministarstvo omladine i sporta, doprineli su u značajnoj meri realizaciji naših projekata obezbedjivanjem neophodnih sredstava za njihovo finansiranje.
Cool_book_ages6-15_English_frontpage-.jpg