Multiple orcid Id record for testing

Param

Sep 27, 2018, 9:30:12 PM9/27/18
to ORCID API Users
Hi

Currently we have only one orcid account and using that for testing.
Is there a way to create multiple orcidID and access tokens for testing?..
Something like dummy account.

Thanks,
Param

Alainna Wrigley

Sep 27, 2018, 9:36:02 PM9/27/18
to Param, ORCID API Users
Hello Param,

We recommend testing on the ORCID sandbox. You can register for sandbox user accounts at  https://sandbox.orcid.org/register and create a sandbox API client at https://orcid.org/content/register-client-application-sandbox There's also a sandbox member API Swagger at https://api.sandbox.orcid.org/v2.0/

The sandbox is designed to resemble the production Registry as closely as possible. The most notable differences are that Import Works tools do not work and that the currently sandbox only sends email messages to @mailinator.com email addresses.

Warm regards,
Alainna

Senior Community Manager, Asia-Pacific
skype/wechat: alainna