Release candidates of version 2.0 have been turned off

Pedro Costa

Aug 12, 2020, 10:57:34 AM8/12/20
to ORCID API Users
It was announced in October last year that we were going to end support of the version 2.0 release candidates (these are v2.0_rc1, v2.0_rc2, v2.0_rc3, and v2.0_rc4). This is a follow up announcement to confirm we have completed our plans and that the v2.0 release candidates have been turned off.

API requests made to the v2.0 release candidates will be redirected to the corresponding v2.0 endpoint.

Please let our team know if you experience any issues.