Read trusted parties data

Muhammed Ashraf

Apr 25, 2019, 5:44:20 AM4/25/19
to ORCID API Users
I cannot read trusted parties data to my integrated system.

Montenegro, Angel

Apr 25, 2019, 11:07:13 AM4/25/19
to Muhammed Ashraf, ORCID API Users
Hi Muhammed,

Could you please give us more details about your problem, what data are you reading? what is the error you see?

Thanks

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 3:44 AM Muhammed Ashraf <ashra...@gmail.com> wrote:
I cannot read trusted parties data to my integrated system.

Ángel Montenegro
Software architect
We need your feedback! Please take 10 minutes to tell us about your understanding and use of ORCID in our community survey

Muhammed Ashraf

Apr 27, 2019, 9:45:45 AM4/27/19
to Montenegro, Angel, ORCID API Users
Hi,
I am trying to read orcid users data to my integrated system. I can pull only the data which is public.
Some of their publications they set visibility to trusted parties. But I cannot pull those data

Sent from my iPhone

Montenegro, Angel

Apr 27, 2019, 10:33:26 AM4/27/19
to Muhammed Ashraf, ORCID API Users
You have a public client id? Or are you using the public API? The goal of the ORCID registry is to give the user the ability to decide who can see their data

To access the limited data of a record, you should register as an ORCID member https://orcid.org/about/membership and ask the user permission to access their record https://members.orcid.org/api/oauth

Thanks