Peoplesoft to ORCID integration

its....@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2016, 5:50:51 PM11/1/16
to ORCID API Users
Has anyone integrated Peoplesoft pages with ORCID.Please let me know any alternative to curl command.

Instead of using curl , I am trying to call https://sandbox.orcid.org/oauth/token through REST webservice but getting the following exception :

POST Url : https://sandbox.orcid.org/oauth/token?client_id=xxx&client_secret=xxx&grant_type=authorization_code&code=<code returned after authorize>&Accept=application/json&redirect_uri=<peoplesoft page>

Output :
<InvalidClientException>
    <error>invalid_client</error>
    <error_description>Client not found: </error_description>
</InvalidClientException>

Instead of passing values as params , I have also tried passing the values in body of the request in xml format but I am getting the same exception.