Weebhook URI Change?

Andrew Devenish-Meares

Aug 10, 2016, 5:59:34 PM8/10/16
to orcid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

In Sandbox (and our development environment) we've started getting errors when trying to register webhooks:
Response was: {"message-version":"1.2","orcid-profile":null,"orcid-search-results":null,"error-desc":{"value":"Please specify the API Version you want to PUT to "}}

I assume we need to add the API version at the top of the URI?

Cheers

Andrew

--
Andrew Devenish-Meares
Solutions Analyst

e:  adev...@une.edu.au
p:  02 6773 4098
w: http://une.edu.au/itd

Wilmers, Catalina

Aug 10, 2016, 6:55:01 PM8/10/16
to Andrew Devenish-Meares, orcid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

Sorry about that! We inadvertently introduced this bug as part of another API update. But the team knows about it and we're working to fix it- we should have it resolved next week. Or, if you don't want to wait, there is a work around to add the version number when registering a webhook.

Best,
-Catalina

Andrew Devenish-Meares

Aug 10, 2016, 7:04:14 PM8/10/16
to Wilmers, Catalina, orcid-a...@googlegroups.com
Is it worth adding the version number for clarity?

--
Andrew Devenish-Meares
Solutions Analyst

e:  adev...@une.edu.au
p:  02 6773 4098
w: http://une.edu.au/itd

Wilmers, Catalina

Aug 12, 2016, 10:13:58 AM8/12/16
to Andrew Devenish-Meares, orcid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

We've just pushed out a release to correct the issue, so you should be able to register webhooks again. We don't recommend using a version number since the webhooks aren't versioned.

Best,
-Catalina