Type trademark

LP

Nov 17, 2016, 5:27:37 AM11/17/16
to ORCID API Users
Hi,

What happened to the trademark type? Is still possible to send this type to ORCID but impossible to see it and to insert it manually.

Regards

   // LP

Wilmers, Catalina

Nov 17, 2016, 11:45:47 AM11/17/16
to LP, ORCID API Users
Hi,

Thanks for raising this issue. You are correct that the trademark type  is missing from the Registry UI, through it's in our schema. I've recorded this bug and we'll get it fixed shortly. You can continue to add works with the trademark type via the API now, they will save correctly and once this bug is fixed the works will appear in the UI.

Thanks,
-Catalina