Member Search Outage

Robert Peters

Jun 29, 2017, 6:30:28 AM6/29/17
to ORCID API Users
Currently ORCID's Member Search service is flagging. ORCID Tech staff has diagnosed this as an network issue with our cloud provider. We are in contact with them and are monitoring the situation. Our other services (http://status.orcid.org/) are currently unaffected. We will post here again when issue with Member Search has been confirmed resolved.

-Rob

Robert Peters
Technology Director at ORCID.org

Cellphone: +1.805.440.9056
Skype: rcpeters
Timezone: PST
Key for OpenPGP email communication:
https://keys.mailvelope.com/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1519F37D99E18378

Simpson, Will

Jun 29, 2017, 8:16:18 AM6/29/17
to Robert Peters, ORCID API Users
We are now seeing intermittent problems with the OAuth Token Endpoint (https://orcid.org/oauth/token) and the Public API.

The cloud provider engineers have identified the issue and are working to fix it now, but do not yet have an ETA.

We will post again here when we have more info.

Best,

Will

Robert Peters

Jun 29, 2017, 9:48:18 AM6/29/17
to ORCID API Users, r.pe...@orcid.org
Our cloud provider has confirmed the issues have been resolved.

Cheers,