Request ORCID outreach resources editable flyers

Hendy Irawan

Jul 16, 2016, 6:49:44 AM7/16/16
to ORCID API Users
Hi,

I am Hendy Irawan from Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia. I am very impressed by the work of the ORCID organization (thank you hardworking fellas!) and I'd -like to become ORCID "ambassador", for ITB and other universities in Indonesia.

I'd like to translate outreach resources to Indonesian. However, some flyers only in PDF format, where to get editable files?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Hendy

Alainna

Jul 16, 2016, 9:39:17 PM7/16/16
to ORCID API Users
Hi Hendy,

Thank you for your interest in the ORCID ambassador programme and in translating our outreach resources into Indonesian.

Since this is the API mailing list, we'll get in touch with you separately. : )

Best,
Alainna