How To Retrieve the Protected email address(Private,Trusted ) from ORCID through drupal login

muthukri...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2016, 2:26:26 AM9/13/16
to ORCID API Users
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help me to retrieve the protected email address from orcid through drupal login?

Thanks

Wilmers, Catalina

Sep 13, 2016, 12:31:09 PM9/13/16
to muthukri...@gmail.com, ORCID API Users
Hi,

At this time ORCID does not have a way for clients to read private information, including private email addresses, from a user's ORCID record. However, we're looking at adding functionality that will allow clients to request access to an email address, even if it is marked as private. This functionality will be an additional permission that can be granted via OAuth, like other access to the ORCID record, not through Drupal.  When this feature is available for testing we'll announce it on this list, so stay subscribed to watch for the announcement.

Best,
-Catalina

muthukri...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2016, 1:18:01 AM9/14/16
to ORCID API Users, muthukri...@gmail.com
Dear Catalina,

Thank you so much for your valuable reply.

There is any module available for drupal 7 login through ORCID login?

Thanks,
Muthu KR