how to index jurnal basis in ORCID

basisju...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 12:20:17 PM2/5/18
to ORCID API Users
Morning All, please us how to index our journal ( jurnal basis ) with ORCID. Thank you

Wilmers, Catalina

Feb 5, 2018, 1:28:33 PM2/5/18
to basisju...@gmail.com, ORCID API Users
Hello,

Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with your request. ORCID is not an indexing or abstract service and we do not store data about publications.

ORCID provides a persistent digital identifier for individuals. The ORCID API can be used by your journal to collect the identifiers of your authors, editors, or peer-reviewers and you can used the API to push information about the articles these individuals have contributed to their ORCID record. A workflow for how this process is used by other journals is at https://members.orcid.org/cc-publishers If you're interested in setting up this workflow you can start collecting identifiers with the ORCID Public API (see https://members.orcid.org/api/introduction-orcid-public-api) or find out more about ORCID membership at https://orcid.org/about/membership

Best,
-Catalina