How to get Client application: Sandbox Member API approved

rpa...@aucklanduni.ac.nz

Feb 13, 2017, 5:20:41 AM2/13/17
to ORCID API Users

Hi Guys,

I want to register an client application: Sandbox Member API for Orcid Hub (New Zealand ORCID consortium),

Basically for testing our implementation, so I have submitted an form present at below link:

https://orcid.org/content/register-client-application-sandbox

Does anybody know how much time it takes to get my request approved and to get client id and secret key?

Moreover for testing, I am using an redirect URL say for example: https://test.orcidhub.org.nz/orcidhub/test

What if this redirect URL changes, So what would be the process to update redirect urls related to my client application in future?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Roshan.

Alainna

Feb 13, 2017, 5:46:22 AM2/13/17
to ORCID API Users
Hello Roshan,

As noted on the form, the process is not fully automated and can take some time before we respond to you with credentials.

While we can make no guarantees, in general this will be around one working day.

Warm regards,
Alainna

rpa...@aucklanduni.ac.nz

Feb 13, 2017, 4:19:50 PM2/13/17