Accessing and editing Redirect URIs for Sandbox

Simone Sturniolo

Jul 31, 2017, 6:46:17 AM7/31/17
to ORCID API Users
Hi all,

I've just submitted for credentials and obtained them for a site I'm developing on the Orcid Sandbox. However, I would like to edit my redirect URIs in order to be able to test more extensively the functionality, but I can't seem to find any place to do that. Neither my sandbox nor my regular accounts have any record of my registered app and I don't know where to access it. Is it just impossible, or am I simply not looking in the right place? Thanks!

Wilmers, Catalina

Jul 31, 2017, 7:04:38 AM7/31/17
to Simone Sturniolo, ORCID API Users
Hi,

Currently there is not a way for you to directly edit member credentials issued to you on the sandbox or production environment. To edit your redirect URIs you'll need to email the changes you want to sup...@orcid.org or reply to the message where you received your credentials.

We are working on a new feature to allow users to edit credentials directly- when that is available we'll announce it on this list.

Best,
-Catalina

Simone Sturniolo