API search results now limited to 100

Wilmers, Catalina

May 23, 2016, 1:57:37 PM5/23/16
to orcid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We wanted to let everyone know that we've reduced the maximum number of API search results from 1000 to 100 for both the member and public API.

Starting last Thursday an unknown client has been doing a large number of distributed queries which was affecting our service. If you’ve been affected by this change please reach out to me (c.wi...@orcid.org) and r.pe...@orcid.org.

Thanks,
-Catalina

Musaddique J Sanderwale

Oct 4, 2016, 6:11:53 AM10/4/16
to ORCID API Users
Hi Catalina,

I have create normal account in ORCID and in developer tool i have created one application.
now i am trying to integrate public api using rest calls. i am getting errors as i have mention in my previous post. could you please help me for the same.

if you have any rest call for public application, could you please share a link. this would be great help for me.

Just wanted to confirm
using public apis (without sandbox) i can access public profile of target user right?

thanks
Musaddique