Troubleshooting Page?

Andrew Devenish-Meares

Dec 12, 2017, 8:11:19 PM12/12/17
to orcid-a...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Just working on writing to ORCID Records using v2.1.

The documentation at: http://members.orcid.org/api/tutorial/update-orcid-records

“The API will return a 201 Created message to indicate that the item posted correctly, along with the item’s put code. (In the case of posting bulk works, the API will return a 200 OK message.) Check our troubleshooting page if a different message is returned.”

Where is the troubleshooting page?

Thanks

ADM

UNE Logo with Good Universities Guide 2018 five stars for Overall Experience and Teaching Quality   Voice Project IT Service Quality Benchmarks - Winner 2017 for Student IT Service Quality

Andrew Devenish-Meares
ORCID iD orcid.org/0000-0003-1436-895X

Solutions Analyst/Programmer
Administrative Applications, Information Services

Information Technology Directorate

University of New England
Armidale NSW 2351 Australia

Phone  61 2 6773 4098

Skype For Business adev...@une.edu.au
Email  adev...@une.edu.au

www.une.edu.au

University of New England CRICOS Provider Number 00003G

Vladimir Bubalo

Dec 12, 2017, 11:35:40 PM12/12/17
to Andrew Devenish-Meares, orcid-a...@googlegroups.com

Hi Andrew,

Have you tried https://members.orcid.org/api/resources/troubleshooting?

Cheers,

Vladimir

Vladimir Bubalo

Manager, Research and Scholarly Information Services

Library  |  Level 5, C3C Building

Macquarie Drive
Macquarie University, NSW 2109, Australia

T: +61 2 9850 6579  |  F: +61 2 9850 6516

vladimi...@mq.edu.au  |  mq.edu.au

mq.edu.au/library  |  www.researchonline.mq.edu.au

1481598515707_unnamed.png

CRICOS Provider Number 00002J. Think before you print.

This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not
necessarily the views of Macquarie University.

Dec 12, 2017, 11:39:17 PM12/12/17
to Vladimir Bubalo, orcid-a...@googlegroups.com

Ah, that looks like the ticket.  Or more specifically: https://members.orcid.org/api/resources/error-codes

Shame Google didn’t give me that… but maybe I asked the wrong question. J

Thanks Vlad.

ADM