PAX-WEB 6.0 - what version if pax cdi can it work with?

已查看 31 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

iJava

未读,
2016年8月22日 10:05:162016/8/22
收件人 OPS4J
Hi all,

I know that pax-web 6 is not released yet. However, can anyone say what version of pax-cdi it works with?

Achim Nierbeck

未读,
2016年8月22日 14:31:272016/8/22
收件人 op...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

right now I don't think we have a version at hand that could be called out-of-the-box tested and verified.
My best bet right now is to go with the next 0.13-SNAPSHOT version and test the both together.

regards, Achim

Hi all,

I know that pax-web 6 is not released yet. However, can anyone say what version of pax-cdi it works with?

Apache Member
OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/> Committer & Project Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>

iJava

未读,
2016年8月22日 15:14:592016/8/22
收件人 OPS4J
Thank you for your answer. I tried pax-cdi 1.0.0 with pax-web 6. But the pax-cdi said it can't find pax-web 4. Won't pax-cdi 0.13 say the same?
Have you already tried to work with both of them?

On Monday, 22 August 2016 21:31:27 UTC+3, Achim Nierbeck wrote:
Hi,

right now I don't think we have a version at hand that could be called out-of-the-box tested and verified.
My best bet right now is to go with the next 0.13-SNAPSHOT version and test the both together.

regards, Achim

Hi all,

I know that pax-web 6 is not released yet. However, can anyone say what version of pax-cdi it works with?

Achim Nierbeck

未读,
2016年8月22日 15:22:382016/8/22
收件人 op...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

haven't tried it with pax-cdi-0.13-SNAPSHOT yet.
You'll need to check out the sources and need to switch to 6.0.0-SNAPSHOT in the pom.
1.0.0 has been build with 4.0.0 ... don't know how and when we messed up the versions with Pax-CDI ... but right now 0.13.0-SNAPSHOT is most likely the next version which might fit.

regards, Achim

iJava

未读,
2016年8月24日 00:53:542016/8/24
收件人 OPS4J
Hi Achim,

Thank you for suggestion. Yes, with pax-cdi 0.13.0-snapshot pax-web 6.0 works much better. I think it is necessary to point this in
documentation as everyone will try to use pax-cdi 1.0.0 - because it is logically to use new pax-cdi with new pax-web.

Achim Nierbeck

未读,
2016年8月24日 03:51:132016/8/24
收件人 op...@googlegroups.com
Feel free to change the documentation where you think it benefits best from it :-)

regards, Achim

Charlie Mordant

未读,
2016年8月25日 05:21:582016/8/25
收件人 op...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It can be a dumb question, but why to pax-cdi doesn't continue on the 1.0.0.qualifier branch?

Regards,
Charlie Mordant

Full OSGI/EE stack made with Karaf: https://github.com/OsgiliathEnterprise/net.osgiliath.parent

Achim Nierbeck

未读,
2016年8月25日 06:58:552016/8/25
收件人 op...@googlegroups.com
Hi Charlie,

dunno ... we had a split somewhere between 1.0.0 (based on 0.10.0) and 0.11.0 where people made sure that it still works with higher versions of Karaf and Pax-Web ...
I'm not sure where the breach is coming from ...
Might be best to push 0.13.0 to something like 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT ... or better try to merge 0.13.0 on top of 1.0.0 for a 1.1.0
maybe JB knows why ...

regards, Achim

Guillaume Nodet

未读,
2016年8月26日 06:49:012016/8/26
收件人 op...@googlegroups.com
So I've updated https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/display/PAXCDI/Pax+CDI

0.x supports CDI 1.0 and 1.1, while 1.x / master supports CDI 1.2.
Imho, it would make sense to have 0.x supporting pax-web 4.x and 1.x supporting pax-web 6.x.

I'll update 1.x branch to align with pax-web 6.x asap.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子