Repository Construction Fault!!!

AIREX

Jul 7, 2008, 10:39:50 AM7/7/08
to OPNET
Hi,

I struggled with this repository errors like other guys, but I can't
solve? I don't know where the problem occurs even I checked many
times, So What's the solution for this!

Many Thanks,

Serkan

<<< Recoverable Error >>>
Object repository construction failed
due to errors encountered by the binder program (bind_so_msvc)
T (0), EV (-), MOD (NONE), PROC (sim_load_repos_rebuild)
-----
<<< Program Abort >>>
Error encountered rebuilding repository -- unable to proceed
T (0), EV (-), MOD (NONE), PROC (sim_load_repos_load)
-----

ambreen haleem

Jul 7, 2008, 5:31:09 PM7/7/08
to OP...@googlegroups.com
Did you tried finding repositories in the properties and changing the values to stdmod

AIREX

Jul 10, 2008, 12:35:57 PM7/10/08
to OPNET
Yes, I tried but it doesn't work.

Thanks,

ambreen haleem

Jul 10, 2008, 7:01:36 PM7/10/08
to OP...@googlegroups.com
Did you tried changing mode as well? Like running it in optimized/development/kernal based

ali

Jul 11, 2008, 6:44:29 AM7/11/08
to OPNET
If you are using standard process models, then use 'stdmod' in
repostories. If you are coding you own process model, you need to
remove it.
Apart from that, I had a similar problem when i was trying to use
Opnet 10 with visual studio 2005. If thats the case with you as well,
then you have to upgrade Opnet to new version 14.5.

--Ali
On Jul 11, 12:01 am, "ambreen haleem" <ambreen2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you tried changing mode as well? Like running it in
> optimized/development/kernal based

amber

Jul 11, 2008, 11:12:30 PM7/11/08
to OPNET
Ok, so I did a clean installation of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and
OPNET 14.0 and I ran into the same error. Ali Hassan (in the chain
below) had earlier forwarded me an FAQ for environment variable
setting and after reading that I copied E:\Program Files\OPNET\14.0.A
\sys\pc_intel_win32\bin\manifest content to E:\Program Files\OPNET
\14.0.A\sys\pc_intel_win32\bin and the error got removed and I was
able to run the simulation

Hope that might help

amber

Jul 11, 2008, 11:21:29 PM7/11/08
to OPNET
also I had to revert back to null for the repositories

siraj

Jul 12, 2008, 3:26:51 AM7/12/08
to OPNET

The same problem I was facing. What I did was I nstalled first visual
studio 2008 set the environment variables for visual studio . Then I
installed opnet 14.5 . Now there are no problems of repository.

AIREX

Jul 16, 2008, 3:14:08 PM7/16/08
to OPNET
Hi,

First of all, I would like to thank you all for your answers. I tried
all of them before I sent you a message, the thing is I have to use
opnet model 11, even I tried higher models it gave me same error
again , but maybe I can still use stdmod, I'm not sure. Overall thanks
for your help

Regards,

Serkan
> installed opnet 14.5 . Now there are no problems of repository.- Hide quoted text -

Maryam Mar

Dec 1, 2013, 10:48:49 AM12/1/13
to op...@googlegroups.com, OPNET, ambre...@gmail.com
i m facing repository rebuild error , all default simulation run correctly but when i want to run wpan v2.0 that i have downloaded from internet and run on opnet modeler 14.5 window 7 vs 2010 . plz tell me if u have soln of this problem

No Kevin

Feb 26, 2014, 2:48:52 PM2/26/14
to op...@googlegroups.com, OPNET
Hi,
I am facing the same issue with OPNET 17.5. Have you reached a resolution that you could kindly share with us?

Thanks a lot!

Steve Nystrom

Mar 11, 2014, 2:34:38 PM3/11/14
to op...@googlegroups.com, OPNET
Same here using 17.5?  Did you find a fix?

Gabriel Boris Tendjouong Oumbe

Mar 12, 2014, 12:15:59 PM3/12/14
to op...@googlegroups.com, OPNET

Hello Sir, I hope that you are well. I makes my project of the end of study on Voice and Video Over LTE. The problem it is because the academic
version of the simulator OPNET modeler does not support LTE and I don´t know how to find OPNET 16 licence or above version. I know that it is a commercial product but I just want to use it only for my researches. Please can you help me to Obtain OPNET 16 licence or above version ? Or then I can use your  remotely for my researches ? You are my last chance because I are not other solutions and in more I has to present the project in May. Thank you in advance. my e-mail is toug...@yahoo.fr