questions about app reviewer

anatoly

Apr 18, 2012, 4:37:55 PM4/18/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have a couple of questions about app reviewer.

1) Is it working now ok? A month ago it was under maintenance but I haven't found any recent announcement about it.

2) I submitted a new app with the name similar to my other app name in the format similar to to the example: Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons by Rovio on mobile

i.e. the format is a) [MY APP] b) [MY APP] SOMETHING

I think it should be fine since app names from the same developer could be similar on orkut as was stated on this forum previously
I'd like just to verify that

thanks

Bruno Oliveira (Google)

Apr 26, 2012, 2:09:35 PM4/26/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
Hello! AppReviewer is currently under maintenance, so application approvals are taking longer than usual.
And yes, similar app names are fine as long as they are submitted with the same developer account!

Thanks!

-
Bruno Oliveira (Google)

anatoly

Apr 26, 2012, 2:13:00 PM4/26/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bruno

thanks for the info

Do you have any estimate when app reviewer is expected to be back online?

thanks

anatoly

May 3, 2012, 5:56:34 AM5/3/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
any ETA about App reviewer?

thanks

anatoly

May 8, 2012, 8:02:38 AM5/8/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
any ETA on app reviewer issue?
waiting very long time for the review...

thanks

Bruno Oliveira (Google)

May 14, 2012, 1:29:56 PM5/14/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

AppReviewer is still under maintenance! Thank you for understanding!

-
Bruno Oliveira (Google)

anatoly

May 14, 2012, 8:02:32 PM5/14/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
2 months under maintenance?

brandited

May 15, 2012, 6:18:31 PM5/15/12
to orkut Developer Forum
One cannot use the word maintenance if it takes 2 months. And
counting...

Bruno Oliveira (Google)

May 30, 2012, 3:07:36 PM5/30/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

AppReviewer is still under maintenance, unfortunately.
Application approvals may be taking longer than usual.

Thank you!

-
Bruno Oliveira (Google)

anatoly

May 30, 2012, 3:12:37 PM5/30/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys

Why is it taking so long time for maintenance?
I'm waiting 1.5 months for the review.

Can you tell us when it is expected to be back online?

thanks

Bruno Oliveira (Google)

Jun 4, 2012, 9:38:42 AM6/4/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I know, it's taking a long time :-(
Sorry, but we don't have a expected date for it to be back online yet.

-
Bruno Oliveira (Google)

anatoly

Jun 7, 2012, 7:35:17 AM6/7/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys

Can you share details what exactly happened with the app reviewer?
It's taking very long time. Why is it taking very long time to fix?

thanks

Bruno Oliveira (Google)

Jun 18, 2012, 11:51:08 AM6/18/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
Hi anatoly,

We don't have anything we can share at the moment, but please see my reply to the other thread and feel free to write your complaint.

Thank you!

-
Bruno Oliveira (Google)

On Wednesday, April 18, 2012 5:37:55 PM UTC-3, anatoly wrote:
Message has been deleted

anatoly

Jun 18, 2012, 2:48:21 PM6/18/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com

anatoly

Jul 23, 2012, 2:45:35 PM7/23/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bruno

Any news about the app reviewer?
Please respond or provide any ETA or reasons for maintenance.

thanks

michae...@uol.com.br

Aug 9, 2012, 8:49:46 AM8/9/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com, brunoolivei...@gmail.com
possuo alguns aplicativos desde 2009, porem nos ultimos dias o meu provedor de internet teve problemas, e os aplicativos não estão mais listados no Orkut.

O que posso fazer para regularizar?

michae...@uol.com.br

Aug 9, 2012, 8:51:03 AM8/9/12
to opensoci...@googlegroups.com, brunoolivei...@gmail.com
I have some applications since 2009, but in the last days my ISP had problems, and applications are no longer listed on Orkut.

What can I do to rectify?