proposal to move to Apache

James Sirota

Oct 24, 2015, 1:53:07 PM10/24/15
to OpenSOC Support

Hi all,

   Some of us that have been working on OpenSOC would like to continue development, but the project hasn’t been accepting pull requests or making releases. Rather than individually fork OpenSOC and fracture further, we’d like to work together to form a new community to actively develop, maintain, and support the code going forward. We’d like to propose moving the project to Apache with its community-focus and open development and governance model, it would provide a good home to develop the community.

Would you like to join us?

Thanks,

James

Mark Bittmann

Oct 24, 2015, 2:20:29 PM10/24/15
to OpenSOC Support
James - This is great news for OpenSOC. Looking forward to working with you.