ask bible for easyworship 6

neonfl...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2017, 4:25:15 PM2/6/17
to Open Scriptures
hi.

i have indonesian bible in text (txt) format, could i possible make bible for easyworship 6 (ewb), what programs do i need to make it become ewb?

thanks.

Nigel Chapman

Feb 7, 2017, 9:23:41 AM2/7/17
to Open Scriptures, neonfl...@gmail.com
I've just had a look into an EWB file for Bible in Basic English, and it's SQLite format 3.

You can probably take one of the EW6 Bible downloads, load it into an SQLite DB, and then turn your bible text into a set of SQL UPDATE statements to update the text to your Indonesian version. You'll need to know SQL, and a text editor with decent pattern-based search/replace will help.

Nigel.

neonfl...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2017, 12:33:36 PM2/8/17
to Open Scriptures, neonfl...@gmail.com
already tried that but failed cause the verse database divided in to two, the lines and the text itself, and encoded, so cannot just put the text into the database.
thanks anyway.

Nigel Chapman

Feb 8, 2017, 1:14:18 PM2/8/17
to openscr...@googlegroups.com, neonfl...@gmail.com
In that case, EW will have ripping scripts and encryption keys that they won't make public. If you email them and tell them Indo's a huge market, and ask what source format they could use, and then supply it, they could perhaps add the translation quickly.

Nigel Chapman - Sydney Australia

Web | Facebook | Twitter | 500px | Github

Michael H

Jun 16, 2017, 5:04:54 AM6/16/17
to Open Scriptures, neonfl...@gmail.com
(if it's the same program I tried in 2009), EasyWorship has import options. What file types are listed on the dropdown menu to open a file to import it? I'm looking for things like {USFM, Sword, OSIS, ThM,} or {SFM,XML,THM}...