Greek Resources Home Page

David Troidl

Aug 23, 2019, 5:17:03 PM8/23/19
to openscr...@googlegroups.com, OSHB
Hi Everyone,

I have just added a home page for the Greek Resources repository:
https://openscriptures.github.io/GreekResources/.
This is a simple descriptive page, with a link in the navigation bar to
the Greek Word List app. This is an app that I have been using
personally for years. It allows you to look up words in the word list
and see the content. The input text box uses actual Greek letters, as
well as Strong numbers. The key map to type the Greek is in the
illustration at the bottom of the page. I have found it a very useful
way of looking things up. It also has a link to the Liddell, Scott
Greek-English Lexicon at Perseus, for further study on that word.

Basic instructions are given on the page itself. A little more elaborate
version is in the readme, inside the HomeFiles directory at the repo:
https://github.com/openscriptures/GreekResources.

I am cross-posting to the OSHB list, because of the insight the
Septuagint can give to studying the Hebrew Bible. I am still working on
similar functionality for the OSHB Hebrew Lexicon, which is more
involved than this.

Thanks for all your support.

Peace,

David

---

John Marsing

Aug 23, 2019, 7:17:20 PM8/23/19
to openscr...@googlegroups.com, OSHB
How this looks great. By the way David, my online Bible uses the work you have done.  See https://MyHebrewBible.com a newer version can be seen at ...

I would love to have a great Greek / Hebrew resource to the site.

Do you do word study for hire?  I would like to have someone more qualified than me to look at an article I wrote...

Let me know what you think and how I can donate money to the work you have done.

Thanks
John Marsing

Tahor SuiJuris Ben

Aug 24, 2019, 1:56:20 PM8/24/19
to openscr...@googlegroups.com, johnm...@gmail.com
WOW... chills ran through my body as I viewed your h7725 page.

May we word study together?  Compensation is already provided Deuteronomy 8:3

Shall await your reply.

Tahor SuiJuris Ben Beriyth
Ahayah yasha yadah
h1961 h3467 h3034
Proverbs 15:32
A MANDATORY verbal "confession" in sequence Colossians 3:17 / John 14:6 / John 6:44
http://literateaspects.com (under construction)
Acts 17:26, 27 / Judges 2:3, 22
 a  TIME  limit  for  all  to  SEEK
Deuteronomy 4:28, 29 / Isaiah 55:6, 7