OSHB

Troy A. Griffitts

Jul 1, 2018, 9:42:12 AM7/1/18
to openscr...@googlegroups.com
Dear OpenScriptures,

Our team has recently updated our OSHB SWORD module from your wonderful work collaborating on your OSHB database.

You might also have heard that we've just placed a new v1 app in the Apple and Android store which has a language assist mode mode which works nicely with the data you have produced. I thought you might like to see some of the fruits of your labors on your mobile device. The app still has some rough edges but serves its purpose adequately for an initial release.

Upon first run, let it install a recommended basic module set, then, afterward, from the menu, select "Library", choose "CrossWire" from the first drop-down, then scroll down and select OSHB.

After install, select OSHB as the first of your 3 primary Bibles. Then choose View: Language Assist.

Here are the links.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-sword-project-for-apple/id1399921911

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.crosswire.bishop

Thank you for your great work, the sacrifice of your time and talents, and for sharing together in service for our Lord,

Troy