Example of ABS and FCHB platforms working together

John Dyer

Oct 4, 2014, 7:09:47 PM10/4/14
to openscr...@googlegroups.com
Over at http://biblewebapp.com/ I've added support for two APIs
If you click on the Bible version picker you'll see native HTML ones, and then ones marked with [ABS] or [DBP] respectively.

Here's an example of all three side-by-side:

Fun stuff!

--
John Dyer - http://j.hn/

Nathan D. Smith

Oct 4, 2014, 7:57:08 PM10/4/14
to openscr...@googlegroups.com
Very nice. Looks like adding those APIs opened up a ton of new versions in many languages.

--
Nathan Smith

John Dyer

Oct 6, 2014, 1:30:19 PM10/6/14
to openscr...@googlegroups.com
Nathan,
I'm also working to add your Unicode LXX from CATSS. It display well right now, but the lexical/morphological data is not working properly.

JD

Nathan D. Smith

Oct 7, 2014, 9:01:45 AM10/7/14
On 10/06/2014 10:29 AM, John Dyer wrote:
> Nathan,
> I'm also working to add your Unicode LXX from CATSS. It display well
> right now, but the lexical/morphological data is not working properly.
> http://biblewebapp.com/study/?w1=bible&t1=local%3Aeng-NASB1995&v1=GN2_2&w2=bible&t2=local%3Aheb_wlc&v2=GN2_2&w3=bible&t3=local%3Agrc_lxx&v3=GN2_2
>
> JD

At some point I was planning on getting the CATSS metadata into the same
format as morphgnt, which I think is a lot easier for processing. I ran
into a couple complexities, so I decided to focus on the unicode
conversion only. Maybe now would be a good time to get that cleaned up.

On a similar front, there is a group working on transcription of the
Swete LXX. This would include punctuation! The small pleasures in life. :-)

--
Nathan D. Smith
nat...@smithfam.info