OSHB in online Bible program SOB

libor...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2018, 7:03:30 PM3/12/18
to Open Scriptures
Hi Everyone,

I just want to give information about my online Bible program SOB (www.obohu.cz/bible). SOB now also offers OpenScriptures Hebrew morphology (http://obohu.cz/bible/index.php?styl=OSH&k=Z) in 2 languages - English and Czech (automatically, according to the selected language of the SOB interface). Strong's numbers are linked to dictionaries (English, Russian, Spanish, French, Chinese). The dictionary language also changes automatically - according to the language of the SOB interface.

Morphology is displayed after you move your mouse on Hebrew word, the meaning of the word is displayed when you move your mouse on Strong's number. After clicking on Strong's number, Webster Concordance will open in a new tab. All concordances in SOB have many functions.

Regarding OSHB text:
I obtained the data manually (using regular expressions) from the latest version of OSHB (v.1.3). The "Qere" and words with the possibility of other accents are color highlighted. Regarding OSHB in SOB: you can use simple or advanced search function for Hebrew words or Strong's numbers (9 types of searches), compare OSHB with many dozens of Bible translations and original texts, display lists of verses, change the font size, hide/show Strong's numbers, and so on. More information you can find for example in user manual (http://obohu.cz/bible/sob_user_manual_4_2017_EN.pdf).

Examples:

Simple search for Strong's numbers:

Simple search for Hebrew words (only words with full match of accents are highlighted):

Comparing mode:

King James Concordance:

I am sorry for my bad English :-)

     Libor Diviš