KNX 1 -bit datatype?

Designie

Sep 23, 2018, 5:40:02 AM9/23/18
to OpenRemote
Hi,

I have a question for one of my KNX group addresses.
I have a weather station, a KNX suntracer basic. I am able to read the temperature, wind and brightness with openremote sensors. For those I have a status command with DPT 9.001. Also, all other KNX address I can control with openremote.

But the address for detecting rain, I cannot read in openremote. I have a suspicion it has to do with the datatype. I tried a few but no result.
When I try 1.001 and 9.001, in my UI the sensor displays a value "N/A". In the boot or KNX debug -log I cannot fin any error indication.
When I try 16.000, I have this error in the boot log:

ERROR 2018-09-23 11:32:58,899 : Creating sensor failed. Error : Unrecognized KNX datapoint type '16.000'.

XML Element : <sensor xmlns="http://www.openremote.org" id="845432" name="read rain" type="custom">

<include type="command" ref="449" />

</sensor>

org.openremote.controller.exception.NoSuchCommandException: Unrecognized KNX datapoint type '16.000'.

at org.openremote.controller.protocol.knx.KNXCommandBuilder.build(KNXCommandBuilder.java:330)

at org.openremote.controller.command.CommandFactory.getCommand(CommandFactory.java:164)

at org.openremote.controller.model.xml.Version20SensorBuilder.parseSensorEventProducer(Version20SensorBuilder.java:423)

at org.openremote.controller.model.xml.Version20SensorBuilder.build(Version20SensorBuilder.java:287)

at org.openremote.controller.deployer.Version20ModelBuilder.buildSensorObjectModelFromXML(Version20ModelBuilder.java:862)

at org.openremote.controller.deployer.Version20ModelBuilder.buildSensorModel(Version20ModelBuilder.java:705)

at org.openremote.controller.deployer.Version20ModelBuilder.build(Version20ModelBuilder.java:595)

at org.openremote.controller.deployer.AbstractModelBuilder.buildModel(AbstractModelBuilder.java:154)

at org.openremote.controller.service.Deployer.startup(Deployer.java:1060)

at org.openremote.controller.service.Deployer.softRestart(Deployer.java:455)

at org.openremote.controller.service.Deployer$ControllerDefinitionWatch.run(Deployer.java:1642)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

The KNX address is configured as a 1-bit. This i cannot change in the parameters of the suntracer.
See printscreens from my ETS for some more info.

Is there any way I can still read this value so I can use openremote to control my sunscreens? Or is this datatype not supported in at all?

Thanks for any suggestion!